You should contact the office to schedule an appointment to see the location (no properties will be leased sight-unseen).
Once you have viewed the property, you will have the opportunity to:
- Complete the application online
- Pay the non-refundable application fee
- Sign the one (1) year lease (terms are dependent on the property)
- Pay the security deposit, and
- Sign all applicable addendums.
Once the screening results are returned and all required paperwork is completed, HBR Rentals Property Management will contact you regarding the status of your application.
You will be contacted to schedule a move-in inspection appointment, and your security deposit will be deposited. A copy of your renters insurance is required before a move-in inspection may be scheduled.
The security deposit can be up to two (2) months' rent, and is due at the time of lease signing.
- After the approval process, you will schedule a virtual meeting with a member of the HBR team.
- During this meeting, we will review the 'self-move-in process' with you to ensure you understand procedure and clear up any questions.
We provide a FREE concierge service through Citizen Home Solutions for utility activation to make your move more comfortable than ever! You can access this benefit here.