Review our list of available properties and decide which properties fit your criteria. Take a drive by the properties to make sure the neighborhood fits your needs. Call our office at (925) 750-3128 to schedule an appointment.
The following are our general guidelines when reviewing applications.
- Rent income should be THREE times the combined gross income of all people who will sign the lease.
- Occupancy is governed using the 2+1 rule. Two people per bedroom plus one additional person. So a 3-bedroom home would have a maximum occupancy of seven people.
- Our security deposit is equal to 1.5-month’s rent. So a home that rents for $2,000 per month will have a security deposit of $2,500.
- No prior evictions allowed
- Pet deposits, if applicable, are in addition to the security deposit and generally range from $500 – $1000.
- If you move in before the 15th of the month, we will pro-rate your rent. If you move in after the 15th of the month, we ask for 1-month’s full rent and then we pro-rate the second month’s rent.